Sign up to receive updates from 五分快三登录.
五分快三登录 Complies with the World Bank Group's EHS Guidelines
The World Bank Group ("WBG") has established and maintains General and Sector Specific Environmental, Health, and Safety ("EHS") Guidelines. When one or more members of the WBG are involved in a project, adherence to the EHS Guidelines is mandatory as a matter of policy.
The General EHS Guidelines are a set of technical reference documents which addresses "Good International Industry Practices" in four focus areas:
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Community Health and Safety
- Construction and Decommissioning
Additionally, the WBG publishes over 60 sector specific EHS Guidelines that are applicable to projects in a particular Industrial Sector. Seven of these sector specific EHS Guidelines are applicable to 五分快三登录's business and our vertically integrated upstream through downstream oil and gas business model. They include:
- EHS Guidelines for Petroleum Refining
- EHS Guidelines for Natural Gas Processing
- EHS Guidelines for Crude Oil and Petroleum Product Terminals
- EHS Guidelines for Gas Distribution Systems
- EHS Guidelines for Onshore Oil and Gas Development
- EHS Guidelines for Thermal Power Generation
- EHS Guidelines for Retail Petroleum Networks
The WBG periodically reviews and updates the EHS Guidelines. A full copy of the General EHS Guidelines is available for download here.
五分快三登录 subscribes to the World Bank Group's General and sector specific Environmental, Health, and Safety Guidelines and is committed to exercising the same standards of evaluation to recognize and provide mitigation measures for environmental, health, and safety risks associated with all projects it undertakes.